Members of the IFIE Asia Chapter are committed to ensuring a sound investment culture with strong investor protection throughout the region by promoting investor education and the development of the region’s capital markets. The IFIE Asia Chapter serves as a channel for discussion and problem-solving for a wide range of financial capability and investor education issues facing the region’s financial markets.
IFIE Asia Chapter members benefit from membership in the global outlook and networks of IFIE and have an opportunity to share resources, experience and information among IFIE Asia Chapter colleagues as well.
Join us! Please contact us at IFIEAsiaChapter@ifie.org for more information.
About IFIE Asia
Asia Chapter Members
- Association of Indonesian Securities Companies
- Bursa Malaysia
- Capital Market Development Authority (CMDA) Maldives
- Hanoi Stock Exchange (Vietnam)
- Hochiminh Stock Exchange (Vietnam)
- Hong Kong Investor Education Centre
- Hong Kong Securities Association
- Indonesia Capital Market & Financial Institutions Supervisory Agency
- Lao Security Exchange
- MoneySense (Monetary Authority of Singapore)
- Philippine Association of Securities Brokers & Dealers
- Philippine Stock Exchange
- SEC Cambodia
- SEC Myanmar
- SEC Sri Lanka
- SEC Pakistan
- SEC Thailand
- Securities Association of China
- Securities Board of Nepal
- Securities Investors Association Singapore
- SIDREC Malaysia
- Singapore Exchange Limited
- State Securities Commission of Vietnam
- Stock Exchange of Thailand
- Thai Investors Association
- Vietnam Association of Securities Business
IFIE Asia Chapter Advisory Committee Members
- Japan Securities Dealers Association (JSDA) Chair
- Korea Financial Investment Association (KOFIA)
- Association of National Exchanges Members of India (ANMI)
- Turkish Capital Markets Association (TCMA)
- Bombay Stock Exchange Brokers’ Forum (BBF)
Activities and Priorities
- Quarterly IFIE Asia Chapter Leadership teleconference calls. Please let us know if you are interested in participating: IFIEAsiaChapter@ifie.org
- Periodic Communications on Resources and Information to IFIE Asia Chapter Members. See the IFIE Asia Members Only area of the website.
- Quarterly webcasts and webinars on topics of interest to the Chapter membership. See most recent regional and global webinars and webcasts here: (link to webinar/webcast page). Suggest additional ideas and topics here: IFIEAsiaChapter@ifie.org
- Annual General Meeting and Problem Solving Session adjacent to each annual IFIE-IOSCO Global Investor Education Conference
- Annual face-to-face Priority Discussion and Problem Solving Session as second gathering for Chapter Members each year, where possible scheduled adjacent to another relevant meeting or Conference in the region, in the past few years in conjunction with the Asia Securities Forum (ASF).
- Workstreams such as the one related to the Growth and Emerging Market (GEM) Workshop 2017-2018 and related work products are underway. If you are interested, contact IFIEAsiaChapter@ifie.org
- IFIE Asia Chapter leadership is eager to build the IFIE Asia Chapter membership engagement including in capacity building initiatives and workshops/individual consultative sessions. Please let us know if you are interested: IFIEAsiaChapter@ifie.org
- IFIE Asia Chapter is transferring various resources, presentations and workproducts into a new more accessible system. See the IFIE Asia Chapter Members area for more information.